Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pick-N-Pull Trip

The local Pick-N-Pull had a half off sale. So I spent a few days picking up parts for future projects. I picked up some of the items for trading stock. I hit the largest yard one day and two of the three other yards the next day.


Steering wheels, cruise control units, old GM wiper motor (for thermasan), Lumina wipers.


Later Chevy/GMC tail lights, height controllers (possible to be modified for EL2 replacements), a seat switch for our Audi.


Spare tire covers

The wheel I used, more Lumina wiper arms, speed sensors for cruise control.


While I like the DESIGN of the four spoke wheel, this single spoke FUNCTION is much better. It doesn't hide the gauges like the OEM. It also has a good place to mount the cruise control remote. (A future project that is on the list along with lowering the wheel.)

Note the Honda seats. I'll be posting pictures of that project soon.

The installed wheel cost about $7.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment