Monday, October 26, 2015

Dating Site Project

As I have became single, I have found out I do not like being single.

But the correct woman for me is very special, to be able to put up with some of my odd ways.  I expect her to be currently living in another country, but could be wrong. 

As a "project" I have signed up for a bunch of dating sites to cast a very wide net..  As I can not pay for each and every site, and then weed through the replies for the few that were truly interested, read my profile and would put up with what I wrote about myself there, I just mentioned this blog.

This seems to get by the screeners for the dating sites and should screen out anyone not really reading the profile and still being interested.

So, if you happen to be one of the ladies that have read and understand, please make a comment with some contact information.  We'll then see how compatible we are.

Thank you,  Michael


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike....was your 'dating' search every successful??? :) Too bad you live so far away - you could take me out to dinner, and then teach me how to weld...LOL. All the best, Bex!!

    ReplyDelete