Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cleaning the Tracker

The Tracker had been left in a field for quite some time.  I assume it was there a LOT longer than they claimed.  Morning Glory and Blackberry vines had grown up around and inside the Tracker.  Nature trying to reclaim the Tracker.

First how it was when I stopped looking and started "just cleaning.


It came with some little friends. 







I removed the seats and looked for the proper tool....


Found it!

After blowing out the floor pan, with some scrubbing with a scrub brush to loosen the built up in the corners.








It looks dirtier in the pictures than it really is.  The PO had pulled up the old carpet and spray painted everything black.... without cleaning it first.





I had to leave town for a few days, so I installed the seats before I left.  They come out fairly easy, so after I get it running and the top fixed, I'll pull them to put in carpet.    I have a used carpet from the '94 I might use.






No comments:

Post a Comment