Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sidekick body swap

On to the next project.

I have been collecting parts for this build for a while.

I want a 2 door Tin Top Suzuki Sidekick automatic to tow behind my motorhome.  While I do not NEED 4 wheel drive, I do need the transfer case to serve as a drive line disconnect.

I found a body on criagslist: 

I bought it and had it delivered.

I later found this one:






I bought it and also had it delivered.

It has been a while... over a year, so it is time to get started.

Pulling the frame complete with engine and running gear from the blue 1994 Sidekick, and installing the transfercase from the red 1989 tin top. them slipping it all under the TinTop body.

Oh ya, I need to transfer the front inner sheet metal, as the TinTop has the right front corner missing.






So, I need to start.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment